Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 518 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.103 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 147% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,164 zł (5,587 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)