Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 444 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.005 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 104% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,170 zł (19,071 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tabriz costs ﷼ 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)