Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,617 zł (€2,226) in Jerez de la Frontera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (20 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Milan costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)