Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00348 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,413 zł (₩980,992) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 2 hours ago)