Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00335 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,891 zł (₩2,954,227) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)