Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00359 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,207 zł (₩1,171,113) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maracaibo costs Bs 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)