Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00316 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,501 zł (₩2,372,995) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)