Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.224 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,893 zł (€1,869) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)