Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.300 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,869 zł (€2,063) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,120 (about 2 hours ago)