Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00352 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 58% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,927 zł (₩1,398,029) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (30 minutes ago)