Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00345 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,859 zł (₩1,409,715) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)