Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00348 PLN / KRW
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,883 zł (₩1,115,926) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (31 minutes ago)