Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06243 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,583 zł (₨41,369) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)