Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05935 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,235 zł (71,349 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (26 minutes ago)