Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan vs Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05388 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,739 zł (217,856 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €29 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)