Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05233 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,379 zł (179,248 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 49 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,178 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)