Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05363 PLN / KGS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,330 zł (173,974 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)