Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 426 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05261 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)