Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 614 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06088 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,300 zł (₨54,203) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (27 minutes ago)