Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 498 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.717 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,567 zł ($3,919) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tomsk costs руб 1,430,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)