Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.757 PLN / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 516 prices entered by 87 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 77% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,931 zł ($4,241) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (28 minutes ago)