Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.727 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jacksonville, Florida (United States) is 92% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,800 zł ($3,971) in Jacksonville, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)