Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 780 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.209 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)