Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03448 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,359 zł (¥474,453) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (40 minutes ago)