Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 346 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.033 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,425 zł (R$ 9,127) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)