Cost of living in Itajuba, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itajuba (Brazil) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,656 zł (R$ 9,713) in Itajuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)