Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.014 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,096 zł (R$ 6,998) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)