Cost of living comparison between Itabuna, Brazil and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.239 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,589 zł (R$ 3,703) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)