Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.706 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,017 zł (11,363TL) in Isparta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 35元 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nanchang costs 139元 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM129 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cologne costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)