Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 850 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03550 PLN / PKR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,232 zł (₨91,018) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)