Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,439 zł (﷼ 21,296,761) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)