Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.165 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 95% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,248 zł (Dinar 2,759) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)