Cost of living comparison between Irbid, Jordan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.602 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 90% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,132 zł (Dinar 1,273) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 1 hour ago)