Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.260 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 71% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,105 zł (Dinar 2,111) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)