Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.056 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 59% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,594 zł (Dinar 2,293) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)