Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.214 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 72% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,495 zł (Dinar 2,205) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)