Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.709 PLN / JOD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 50% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,813 zł (Dinar 2,296) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)