Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.231 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,154 zł (S/. 2,561) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (39 minutes ago)