Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.252 PLN / PEN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,542 zł (S/. 2,030) in Iquitos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)