Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00564 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 57% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,337 zł (CH$1,831,973) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)