Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.913 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,111 zł (RM9,982) in Ipoh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)