Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.742 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,731 zł ($3,936) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)