Cost of living comparison between Ioannina, Greece and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.335 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 81% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,648 zł (€1,303) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)