Cost of living in Indore, India vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05302 PLN / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 674 prices entered by 80 different people.
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,437 zł (₨159,140) in Indore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)