Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05789 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,851 zł (₨49,244) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)