Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.146 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,157 zł (R$ 4,501) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 500 лв (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (35 minutes ago)