Cost of living in Ichikawa, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03308 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ichikawa (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,112 zł (¥214,975) in Ichikawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sivas costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)