Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.732 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,872 zł ($770) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vicenza costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)