Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 275 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.111 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,178 zł ($773) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)