Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.775 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,519 zł ($2,786) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 3 hours ago)