Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.394 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,993 zł ($2,355) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)