Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 268 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.064 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,681 zł ($1,152) in Ibarra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)