Cost of living comparison between Ibadan, Nigeria and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01337 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,491 zł (261,128 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (29 minutes ago)