Cost of living comparison between Ibadan, Nigeria and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01309 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,311 zł (176,596 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (about 1 hour ago)