Cost of living in Iasi, Romania compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 448 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.939 PLN / RON
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iasi (Romania) is 5% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,581 zł (3,814 lei) in Iasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (22 minutes ago)