Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21485 PLN / EGP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,932 zł (E£ 8,994) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)