Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 401 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.699 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 81% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,791 zł ($3,728) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)