Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 367 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.761 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 86% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,071 zł ($3,209) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 455 ₨ (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元125,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,220 (35 minutes ago)