Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 397 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.773 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,287 zł ($4,317) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fes costs 15 Dirham (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 35,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)