Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 357 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.872 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,730 zł ($1,222) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (33 minutes ago)