Cost of living comparison between Huntsville, Alabama, United States and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.975 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 111% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,609 zł ($1,663) in Huntsville, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 373,000 (about 2 hours ago)