Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,826 zł (元10,529) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$11 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (43 minutes ago)