Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.595 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,155 zł (元5,307) in Huizhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)