Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,629 zł (元6,679) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)