Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,112 zł (Q5,769) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)