Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,621 zł (Q8,686) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 26,000 (about 2 hours ago)