Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.556 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,737 zł (Q8,524) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)