Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.510 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,543 zł (Q8,913) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)