Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12939 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 5% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,288 zł (25,410 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bozeman, Montana costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $46,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $5.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)