Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11608 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,662 zł (57,392 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)