Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13002 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,648 zł (20,367 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (19 minutes ago)