Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12038 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,015 zł (58,269 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)