Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13086 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,673 zł (20,426 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 300,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨350 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Washington D.C. costs $430 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £110 (about 1 hour ago)