Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12469 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,237 zł (25,961 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (33 minutes ago)