Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10837 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,166 zł (93,808 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)