Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11823 PLN / THB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,843 zł (40,959 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)