Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 233 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11603 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,802 zł (84,477 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)