Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12191 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,108 zł (99,320 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ohrid costs 8,000 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)