Cost of living in Hsinchu City, Taiwan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 254 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12359 PLN / TWD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hsinchu City (Taiwan) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,179 zł (90,447 NT$) in Hsinchu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)