Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 PLN / DKK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 68% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,240 zł (kr9,069) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)