Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,829 prices entered by 351 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47415 PLN / HKD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 172% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,954 zł (HK$37,866) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)