Cost of living comparison between Homyel, Belarus and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00021 PLN / BYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 31% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,600 zł (12,366,902 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)