Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.868 PLN / BYN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 36% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,383 zł (2,346 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 3 hours ago)