Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.535 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,540 zł (14,089元) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Valencia costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $631 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)