Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,500 zł (元6,087) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)