Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.539 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,056 zł (元14,940) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩813,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,220 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨60,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元150 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bauru costs R$ 230 (about 1 hour ago)