Cost of living comparison between Hohhot, China and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.612 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 47% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,581 zł (元7,491) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (42 minutes ago)