Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.549 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,128 zł (元14,793) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)