Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 523 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.080 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 139% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,974 zł (AU$1,940) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tacoma, Washington costs $18,500 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Greenville, South Carolina costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)