Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.786 PLN / AUD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 124% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,395 zł (AU$3,014) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)