Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.787 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,466 zł (GH₵10,755) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (39 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (about 1 hour ago)