Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.824 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 39% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,593 zł (GH₵11,642) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (about 1 hour ago)