Cost of living in Ho, Ghana vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.768 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,699 zł (GH₵15,229) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)