Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.890 PLN / GHS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 49% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,726 zł (GH₵4,189) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (10 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bakersfield, California costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)