Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 656 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 PLN / VND
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,212 zł (50,315,226 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (38 minutes ago)