Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03441 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 101% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,661 zł (¥542,332) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)