Cost of living comparison between Hiroshima, Japan and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03806 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 131% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,231 zł (¥189,989) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guiyang costs 元35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 65,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 56 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (41 minutes ago)