Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03228 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 120% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,987 zł (¥464,304) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)