Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03577 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 144% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,100 zł (¥170,550) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)