Cost of living in Himeji, Japan compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03299 PLN / JPY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 100% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,584 zł (¥441,995) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)