Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 PLN / ILS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 217% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 20,286 zł (19,789 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1.00 ₨ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 900 (44 minutes ago)