Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 136 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.546 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 56% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,501 zł (€3,190) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Andorra la Vella costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vigo costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)