Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.552 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 56% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,758 zł (€3,022) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 2 hours ago)