Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 382 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,391 zł (€2,647) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 173 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,777 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zenica costs 350KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)