Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.267 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 52% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,484 zł (€2,457) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (34 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)