Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.518 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,741 zł (€3,263) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Doha costs 11 ﷼ (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)