Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 252 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.232 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,143 zł (€2,633) in Heraklion to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)