Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45829 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 148% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,758 zł (16,929 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)