Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41938 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 111% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,041 zł (38,250 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 10₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)