Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45198 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 142% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,085 zł (20,100 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 860 (about 3 hours ago)