Cost of living comparison between Helsingborg, Sweden and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44675 PLN / SEK
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 142% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,060 zł (20,280 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)