Cost of living in Heidelberg, Germany compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 168 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.238 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heidelberg (Germany) is 130% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,620 zł (€3,686) in Heidelberg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (38 minutes ago)