Cost of living in Hefei, China compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 PLN / CNY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hefei (China) is 12% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,818 zł (14,584元) in Hefei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)